I am the lucky receiver of yet another award! The Versatile Award! My Sweet Friend Krista, of Everyday Mom’s Meals, has once again given me an award. Oh My…I am feeling LOVED lately! <3 and Hugs Dear Friend!
The Rules of this Award Are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Send it along to 15 other Bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!
Seven things about Me
1. I am 48 years old Mama Blessed with Three Precious Sons. An eight year old and 4 1/2 year old twins. Obviously all Boys!
2. I have been married to my husband for 23 years.
3. My husband is 27 years older than me.
4. I was scratched and bitten, by a wounded cat I was trying to help. That caused me to have cat scratch fever. I ended up with pseudomonas from the outpatient surgery I had at the hospital. I stayed in the hospital for two weeks then came home with a pic line in my arm for 6 weeks, getting antibiotics 4 times a day. Went down to 95 lbs and was sick for over a year.
5. I had infertility problems and found out I had borderline tumors on my ovaries. One ovary was removed. I was told by the Oncologist to have a complete hysterectomy when I was 38. I wanted children so I continued on my path to have my Precious Boys I am so Blessed to have.
6. The birth of my twins brought with it Congested Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathy. My EF was around 20%, Normal is 55%. I was in Cardiac ICU for 7 days haven gone in when my little bundles were 7 days old. My oldest son was 3 1/2 years old. My husband was 72 years old. The Dr’s couldn’t tell me or my husband I would survive. There was no guarantee. There still isn’t, I could have it again. My EF was 52% at last check. I see my Cardiologist, my husband’s also, once a year for an Echocardiogram.
7. My Precious Parents and Grandparents have all passed away. I started this blog to share Treasured Memories and Recipes for My Sweet Boys. Those of my past and those we make together. The best times I remember, were of times spent cooking in the kitchen with my Loving Mama and eating at the table with my Family. My Darling Daddy always saying the Blessing before each and every meal. <3 Reunions, Homecoming at the Church, Holidays, Weekends at the lake, and Afternoons beside the pool Bar B Q'ing.
Now for the 15 Wonderful People I am to name.
My 15 Pick Oh My…This gets harder all the time!
I’m naming some of the Blogs I follow…Those that I haven’t given an award to before.
7. Beyer Beware
9. Baking Bad
10. Newlyweds Blog
13. Life Currents
15. My Kitchen Apron